So I have been reading my sisters blog and I am inspired again to try to write on my blog. We have had an interesting month. Bryant has been super tired, covering ICU and Cardiology patients. He is now a normal person again for one month, and very happy Yeah! I was so impressed with the kids this week as they got their report cards. Straight A's! They are genius's like their Dad.
We have been watching The last airbender as a family ( a cartoon about kids with power) and we love doing that with the kids! We are also looking diligently for a place to live, since we will be moving to Colorado Springs in June. We are very excited, the mountains and fresh air( without humidity will be nice!) Bryant will be working at the AirForce Academy Hospital.
Isabel is trying to earn 200 dollars so we can move the Gerbil with us ( she says she will pay the pet deposit) She has a lot of great ideas, like making crafts selling her books:) So we will see maybe in the end she will win this one!
Eli is Mommy's buddy. We spend each day together, running, reading, running errands, and I love my time with him, and I have learned that it goes by fast. I cannot believe how fast the kids have grown up, and I want to savor every moment. I have felt the whisper of the spirit in quiet moments remind me to enjoy my children, to appreciate every minute. And in crazy moments it is that same spirit that keeps me sane, (barely). I am so thankful for the strenght we were given this month because it was really hard. And I am thankful for the quiet that we are having now. Hopefully it will not take me 6 months to write again! The picture posted is the kids a month ago on Spring Break at the Beach in their sand castle. We are going to miss the beach!!!






Audrey!!!! I love you! I miss you!! Colorado Springs???? That is awesome!!! I am so happy for you guys. I got your message by the way and I swear I plan on calling you back. Just wanted to touch base really quickly with you!! Love you tons!!
ReplyDeleteKeep it up! we need a way to stay in touch and i love this!!! We love you so much, and can't wait to come visit you guys in Colorado!
ReplyDelete