We had a wonderful Easter this year. We did all the usual coloring easter eggs, had an easter egg hunt. We went on base and missed the easter egg hunt because we got lost. By the time we found where we were going it was over, but Eli still got to hug the easter bunny. We forgot the Camera!!The best thing about Easter was Sunday, we spent with our friends Rebecca and Gerry and their daughter. It was nice, we had a nice lesson about the savior. Isabel did the Lesson Saturday and Sunday. She is growing up so fast. She really looked up scriptures on the atonement, and shared them with us. We were so impressed. Then we watched a movie and animated movie of the Saviors death and resurrection. I felt the spirit, and could hardly hold back the tears when Eli said when he saw Jesus on the cross in the video "I would get Jesus down and fight all the bad guys" I knew he would, it reminded me of Peter. I am so thankful for our Savior, for His sacrifice for me and all of us. I am so thankful that because of this I can have mercy, because I NEED mercy!!! I hope to teach my children well how much the Savior loves them.
Well it has almost been two months since we adopted Fawn. What a blessing she has been. Our life is finally stabilizing a little more. We still have no schedule, but and we are running on less sleep, but we are running( both bryant and I Literally) we have been excercising, and the Bryant has been studying for his Boards. The kids are doing great. Fawn now weighs 8lbs!!! So depsite worrying that we were starving her she is going really really well. We felt inspired to homeschool Hyrum for the last six weeks of school, and he is doing wonderful, he will be returning to school in the fall. He is having a great time with Eli, and has learned so much!!! we both have he has so many science questions about why we have gravity and electricity and why the world spins. Well we have learned together. Isabel is doing wonderful in school. She is such a good little Mommy and loves to take care of Fawn. Sometimes I think she thinks she is the Mom!!! Eli is wonderful he makes us all laugh, he has no jealousy, he loves Fawn, he dances for her does his ninja moves to impress her.
Bryant is going to deploy to Haiti for two weeks. We are so grateful since this is a deployment and it is not for six months but two weeks. We feel really really lucky that Bryant gets to do this service, as he will helping those there in Haiti.
This week our bishop asked all of us in the ward not to buy food for a week. Well we have done well so far, but we really miss fresh fruits and vegetables. I think that for food storage we need to get some dryed fruits and vegetables. Fawn is being blessed this weekend and we look forward to seeing family and friends:)






No comments:
Post a Comment