Isabel turned 10 this year. This year has been a trying one for our sparkle of life. That is exactly what Isabel is to us. WE love her so much. Isabel loves everyone. This year she has learned so many things. Isabel got the trustworthy award in school for being such an honest person. She also got straight A;s. Isabel tries so hard to choose the right, and we are so proud of her. I know that the hard things she experienced with being left out and teased will be turned for her good. One thing about Isabel is that she is strong and it takes alot ot beat her or make her give up. She pushed through school and made us pround. Isabel is such a good big sister. she is so kind and sweet to Fawn. I know that she is going to be an amazing mother some day, and I just don't know what I would do without me helper. She is a wonderful daughter and a wonderful friend. I love you Isabel!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment