





We spent thanksgiving with my brother Allen Paul. I really got to know my brother better as we had time to spend one on one with our families. Sarah was a wonderful host and has been a wonderful friend to me since our early years of marriage. She is quick to laugh to smile, and gives wonderful advice. She is a good friend and I saw her be such a loving mother to her kids. My brother Allen "Paul" is an amazing dad. He loves his kids so much and I could see him be silly and play with htem and love them. Landon is my nephew and he is so proud of his Dad. He was a really good friend and cousin to the boys they still talk about him and the fun they had with him. My neices Tru and Nicole were a dream come true for Isabel, they spent every moment together, Isabel thought Tru was so so cute, and she has always considered Nicole one of her best friends. We had so much fun watching the kids play and laugh and do shows for us, the girls sang for us. we took the kids to play at a place called wizard quest, at first they cried we don't want to go, we just want to play with our cousins. I thought how wonderful it is to have family and to be friends! Fawn was adored by Tru which was so cute, but really she fell in love with Sarah. She is a shy baby and does not take to many people quickly but she loved sarah right away, it just goes to show that babies really know about people and their goodness inside. She was scared of Allen but she started to warm up a little by the end, she is still scared of most men. We did so many fun things like go to the smokey mountains, we looked at the lights at teh racecare track, but the funnest of all was just hanging out with each other. This Thanksgiving I am thankful for my brother and his beautiful family. I am thankful for the faith he has always had, for his strenght for his love, for being a good husband, as I saw him joke with Sarah and hug her I thought he was a lucky man and she is a lucky woman and their kids are lucky too, to have such a wonderful family. My brother is a brave man with a feirce patriatism to his country and for justice. He is noble, intelligent, and full of courage, and all those things impress me, but he is to me even greater than allt these things a good husband and father. Thankyou Paul for yoru good example, Thankyou Sarah for your good example. I love you both!
No comments:
Post a Comment